Welcome our 1st municipality, the Town of Bluff City!
The historic Town of Bluff City, on the banks of Boone Lake, was first known as Choate’s Ford and then as Middletown when the town was platted in 1858. Later known as Union, Zollicoffer and Union again, it became Bluff City on July 1, 1887. In 1870, the well-known brand of Saint Joseph drug products originated in Bluff City.
We are excited to welcome Mayor Broyles and the Town of Bluff City to the Caring Workplaces Initiative! They have become the 1st municipality to join us and we are excited to welcome them to the family and appreciate their support.